Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st Trimester Knocks Me Out

I remember during my first pregnancy that I took a lot of naps during the first 3 months, but geez, I seem even more tired this time around. It could have to do with waking up with Charlotte a few times a night I suppose.

That being said, I might not be around too much for the next 4-5 weeks while I get through this part of the pregnancy. I need all of my energy for taking care of my family and there is barely enough to do that. So... if you have called me, left me a message, sent me an e-mail, or commented on a post, please don't be upset if it takes me a long time (and I mean like 3-4 weeks) to get back to you. I assure you they are piling up in my inbox as you read this. :)

4 comments:

  1. and I didn't know that you were with child. congrats to you!!! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2?!?!?! Woweeeee! Can't wait to hear more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest! Sleep! Rest! Oh wait, this is #2 isn't it? Okay then... pretend to rest! Pretend to sleep! It's the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.