Horsey is a Giraffe

Charlotte's favorite lovey is a yellow stuffed animal. I christened it Horsey early on because, well, that is what he looks like to a new mom who isn't getting enough sleep. And because I am the mom, no one questioned me. Until tonight.

Tonight, we were out to dinner with another family and Charlotte was playing with Horsey while we ate. Now, we know their daughter is bright. I am even known to tell my eighth graders that they are NOT smarter than this particular fifth grader. And now we know that we might not be either, at least not when it comes to identifying animals. When she heard me call him Horsey she asked why we call him that since he looks like a giraffe. Then she pointed out the 2 horn-like things sticking up in between his ears.

Are you smarter than this fifth grader?

Irrelevant, but related picture - Charlotte has a new seat for when we go out. Isn't it cool?

Comments

  1. Little Bean has a similar stuffed giraffe (actually I mention it in a future blog), its one of her favorites. I think we got the older version, because the neck is longer. I'll try to take a picture of it and add it to the post.
    BTW - so far you get an A+ in baby equipment. Love the attachable chair. Now, if you get the Stokke high chair (another thing I don't have and wished I did)... please don't tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say, I thought Little Beans giraffe was a dinosaur. My older daughter had to correct me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jennifer! Thanks for the comment! I'm pretty new to blogging, so I'm not sure the best way to respond to people that respond to my blog! Is there a way to just e-mail them?? Anyhow, that's cool that Winn Dixie sent you a shopping cart cover!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids