It Would Be So Mice...

It would be so mice...

... if you would be my valentine!

I found the inspiration for these cute little mice at one of my favorite blogs, Scribbit. In an effort to use what I have on hand, I replaced her cute googly eyes with pen dots and found a bunch of tiny heart stickers in my scrapbook folder to use for the ears. Even though she posted this idea with kindergartners in mind, I made these for the workers at Charlotte's nursery and my fellow teachers at school. I hope the recipients enjoy them!

Comments

  1. Those red tails show up so much better--love them! And the curly ribbon is a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids