Review: Hickory Farms




As much as I try, I always end up needing last minute gifts for extended family or acquaintances. One of the easiest things I know to get is a Hickory Farms basket. We've received one as a gift each of the last few years and it always makes my husband happy. He likes it if I take the summer sausages and use them to make homemade lunchables. Of course, this usually only happens in January after we've received our annual gift of cheese and cured meat. That's how we roll with holiday traditions around here.

If you need to ship a Hickory Farms basket, they are offering free shipping for orders over $35 or their $3 3 day shipping deal which guarantees that your gift will arrive within 3 days. Plus, if you buy the Party Planner gift box, they will donate $5 towards Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry Campaign, a national nonprofit that is working to end childhood hunger in America. Additionally, Hickory Farms honors our servicemen and women by offering free shipping on select products to APO/FPO military addresses across the globe, This means that no one will have to miss out on holiday traditions. 


I know that I'd be really happy if someone wanted to send me this Orchard's Bounty Basket ($78)! My girls love apples and there isn't anything in here that our family wouldn't eat up. And really, the basket this gift comes in is beautiful as a gift all on its own.
If though, you are on a tighter budget (ahem, like me), you could send the most popular Hickory Farms gift basket, the Summer Sausage and Cheese Gift Box for $38. This is the one my family is enjoying this year.


Does your family have any holiday traditions involving cured meat? I'd love to hear about them.

FTC Discoluser: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Hickory Farms and received a product sample to facilitate my review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids