My New Entryway - Finished!

Don't you just love it when an idea becomes reality? Me too!

At the beginning of October, I posted about a possible re-design of my entryway. And over Thanksgiving break, Bruce turned my plan into reality!


I am really pleased with the hooks we chose. They match the brushed nickel on the door knob and give a spot for a light back pack and a coat.

We used 1x3s for the trim plus bulls-eye corner pieces to add a slightly decorative touch. Our not-so-little secret is that the entire thing is attached to the wall with Liquid Nails. Each piece was attached separately and we have to be careful that nothing really heavy hangs on it. But for our purposes it is absolutely perfect!

What's your most recent home improvement project? I'm thinking I'll start working on the kitchen next. Do you have any good, inexpensive ideas for interesting backsplashes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids