Review: Pier 1 Imports

This post brought to you by Pier 1. All opinions are 100% mine.

Window shopping is something I like to do when I get to leave the girls at home and have some time to just browse and plan. Window shopping is also something I have to do when it gets towards the end of the month and we still have a week left until payday (being paid once a month stinks sometimes).

With gas prices being the way they are, I'm doing more window shopping online these days. And browsing Pier 1 online is kind of fun. There are tons of different ideas for seasonally appropriate decorations

Fortunately for my decorating sense, most of Pier 1's furniture works indoor or outdoor. I've actually had 2 wicker chairs (similar to this wicker chair) hanging out in my living room for several years. They were meant to be put outdoor on a patio, but living in FL, our outdoor entertaining season is pretty small. And now that I live in a condo, I don't have any outdoor entertaining space.

Browsing Pier 1 online lets me imagine what I would do if I did have an outdoor space, or find things that my friends or family ought to buy for their outdoor spaces.

Take the Sunset Pier line for example - I think it would look great on the back patio of a certain friend who just bought a new house. And when I went looking for bird accessories, because it seems most of my friends are now bird crazy when it comes to decorating, I was pleasantly surprised to see several really sweet and affordable options. I think this Petite Metal Tray with Bird is my favorite one. Oh, and I remember swinging around in chairs like these Pier 1 Papasans when I was a little kid. They were so much fun. The Swingasan looks like something my girls would really like to hide and relax in.

And though the dates have already passed, wouldn't it have been fun to go to one of the Pier 1 Tweetups they hosted in stores? I'm sad I missed it; instead, I'll have to be content with browsing their catalog online.

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids