Review: Walgreens Brand Multivitamin

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm a bargain shopper. I rarely pay full price for anything. But when I do, I usually buy the store brand. There are very few things where the store brand isn't as good as the name brand. And for me, multivitamins is one category of products where I feel the national store brand is as good as the name brand.

I recently received a free bottle of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products to try out. I didn't mind using a generic product because this one is backed by Walgreens pharmacists. That's a lot of pharmacists putting their seal of approval on a product. And if you aren't happy with a Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, they offer a 100% back guarantee (I think Walgreens does this with make-up too! Another plus in the Walgreens column for sensitive-skinned me.)Pharmacist

One thing that I looked at when comparing this vitamin to a name brand one that was hanging out in my cabinet were the individual values for the various vitamins and minerals included. And they were nearly identical. There were a couple of minor differences, but not on any of the components that I was focused on, (iron, calcium, and B vitamins mostly).

A bonus of buying Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products is that a portion of each purchase will be set aside for the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™. You can learn more about how they help provide medical services to local communities.Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids