Here's some random meme I found about remembering how my first born child came to exist in this world... well, just the part about my pregnancy and her birth, not the stuff at the very beginning of her existence. :)
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excitement
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home pregnancy test on the 1st day I could possibly know
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My husband
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Nope. I like surprises
8. WHAT WAS YOUR DUE DATE? August 13, 2007
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No. I did have heart burn though at the end.
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Ice cold fountain beverages or Slurpees.
11.. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I don't think anything did. I was the happiest pregnant woman I've ever known.
12.. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S GENDER? Charlotte is a girl. Thank goodness too because that name would be really odd for a boy.
13.. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Not once!
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 33-35
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? 3 of them! I was very blessed to have 1 at work, 1 at church, and 1 with my family & friends.
16. WAS THE BIRTH A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? Birth was not a surprise. I had almost 40 weeks to get ready for it.
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Fortunately, no.
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? The Regency, which sounds like a really fancy hotel, but it is really just the name for the section of Winter Haven Hospital where women labor and deliver.
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I had mild contractions for most of the first day and then my water broke at 1 am. Charlotte was born at 3:49 pm, so I guess that means I was in labor for about 35 hours.
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My husband.
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My husband, a couple of nurses, and my doctor.
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? All natural.
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I was given some Stadol early that morning to "help me rest" since I had been laboring all night. But it was completely gone by the time we got to the painful part.
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs 15 oz
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? August 8, 2007
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Charlotte Moon
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 3 1/2
I had to think kind of hard about some of these details... good thing I wrote some posts shortly after she was born so I wouldn't forget the details. Now though, they are all in the same place.
If you decide to copy these meme about your first born, leave a link so I can read it!
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Shared by Jennifer at 4/16/2011 08:58:00 PM
Labels: My 1st Pregnancy
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine