Ducks & Pumpkins - 2009 Duck Edition

As a follow-up to yesterday's post, here are the duck pictures...



Remember I said Minda and Fischer joined us? Now I have photographic proof since I didn't get any decent pictures of Fischer yesterday. Totally my fault though, because clearly he is wonderfully photogenic!


We don't go to visit the ducks without some sort of yeasty offering. Fischer liked it too. (So did Charlotte, she never gets white bread so it is a treat for her.)
 

And here is the only half-way decent picture of Charlotte from our duck feeding excursion.
 

And here is why. After about 5 minutes, it became clear that protecting our children from the giant swans was more important than taking pictures! I have never seen them as aggressive as they were today.
 

Comments

  1. we haven't feed ducks forever! Looks like so much fun, we might have to do this soon before it gets too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, I came upon your blog from your email signature in the LLL emails! I read how Mary's appointment went - I hope that things will go well with her eating. Have a good rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids