Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Delicious Moments Facebook Contest

Guess what! I am one of 15 finalists in the Delicious Moments video Facebook Contest. That means if I get enough votes, I will win $10,000 towards a dream family vacation. And you can help. Would you please go to http://apps.facebook.com/delicious-moments/ and vote for my video? My video is titled "The Truth." And that is what you will see on my video - the brutally honest truth about what I would probably do with an extra 30 minutes in my day.

You only get to vote 1 time in this contest, which ends on November 9th. And you will need a Facebook account. If you vote for me, I promise to send you a postcard while I am on my dream vacation... just make sure you tell me that you voted for me so I know who my friends are. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a "facebooker", but I'm crossing my fingers you win! I tried to view your video, but couldn't see it. Do you have it somewhere on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.