Need A Vacation???

I am always trying to figure out the next way for our family to get away for a few nights. Mostly, it is just the planning of a trip that makes me happy. If I can dream up a long weekend for a little bit, I will feel better and able to move on to my realities of diapers, dinners, and driving to play groups.

But every now and again, dreaming just isn't enough. I am fortunate though, that I live in a wildly diverse state and can get away to any number of different types of places - the beach in St. Pete, theme parks in Orlando, woods for camping all over, or even the bright lights of a big city like Miami.

I've been thinking about another one of those weekend getaways recently and recently found out there is a name for the kinds of trips I plan. They are called "state-cations." Mom Central defines these as "countless opportunities for adventure, education and rejuvenation reside within the borders of your own home state."

They asked me to share the way Holiday Inn can help you plan a "state-cation" of your own. I know many people will be planning trips for Labor Day weekend (not me though, I'm hoping to have a new baby by then!), so here are some ideas to keep in mind as you book your travel plans at the Holiday Inn. They have
  • new signature bedding,
  • power showers,
  • your choice between soft and firm pillows, and
  • more than 2,500 locations in the US, in every state.
Um, and this wasn't in the material I received... but hello! Someone else will make your bed and wash your towels! Oh, and you won't have to clean the pool before everyone can jump in. They've got that one covered too. :)


“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Holiday Inn. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Giveaway: Yoplait Delights Parfait