My Mom's Scrapbook - Part 9

Ahhh.... high school graduation. This is supposed to be a major milestone in every individuals life. And I guess it was in mine, though I was already looking far, far ahead to college.

My Aunt Viola came up along with Uncle Joe, with his wife Gwen and their two kids, Amanda and Kyle.


And as could be expected from my family and youth group, there was a big party for all the graduating senior. I don't remember whose house this was at (maybe her name was Dory?) but we had a lot of fun hanging out in the pool and eating yummy food.


In the bottom picture are (from L to R) Stephanie Aho-Banguilan, Jason Spencer, me, Mike Hardy(?) Michelle Messer (now Taylor), Joann Mitchum (now Hardy), and Johnny Mitchum. Believe it or not, I still keep up with at least 3 of these friends from high school.

Oh, and if I don't tell it, then I know Bruce will... funny story about the floral shirt I am wearing. Bruce says that shirt is one of the reasons he fell in love with me in 10th grade. And yes, I know that means I had that shirt for 3 years. It was one of my favorites and I wore it all the time! If only I knew where it might lead. :)

One more thing... isn't it funny how, even 14 years after graduation, I can still think of how Bruce fit into my life way back then, before we ever dated?

Comments

  1. This makes me want to bust open my craft closet and go to town on my scrapbook! I am SUPER far behind and I need to get going before our little bundle of joy shows up.

    Appoitment took forever! I hate trying to entertain my little guy for an hour while I wait for an appointment I scheduled a month ago. Ugh! Everything was fine though. I am healthy and truckin' right along.

    How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Giveaway: Yoplait Delights Parfait