To Be Fair...

In case you missed it, I shared a story about Charlotte's first three-word phrase but, in my haste to publish. left out some important details.

Bruce pointed this out in a recent comment, but I wanted to make sure the whole story got fair representation.

He wrote, "You forgot to mention that Charlotte said "Happy Mama Day," and even now you forgot to mention that her Daddy taught he that as a Mother's Day gift. And while you say it was music to your ears, you forgot to mention that you spent a good portion of the morning mad at me because I didn't say Happy Mother's Day to you soon enough in the morning. I waited until after I taught Charlotte to say it, so she could say it first. But, by that time, you were already mad at me, thinking I had forgot the day. Seems like you're the forgetful one here. :-)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids