Monday, March 23, 2009

Daytona Bike Week Was When???

Charlotte loves motorcycles. In part I am sure, because her daddy rides one. And also because, well, they are awesome!

So, we took her to Daytona Bike Week. Yeah, it was like 2 whole weeks ago and I am finally getting around to looking at my pictures. Here are my favorites.

I think her eyes are saying, "Momma, may I have one when I am 16?"

And what would a biker babe be without a tattoo? Charlotte stood incredibly still for this and showed her cross tattoo to everyone who would look.
And then we topped the day off with some ice cream!

I would have more pictures for you, but due to some scheduling miscommunications, it was mostly Charlotte and I all morning. Daddy didn't show up for about 2 hours!

2 comments:

  1. look at how incredibly blue her eyes are in the ice cream photo! love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.