Prayer for Sabin Dome owners/builders

Good afternoon Friends.

I hope you won’t mind my asking, but would you please pray for Bruce and I and the people constructing our dome, especially over the next few days. We had a rough time this morning with the arrangements. The boom truck we were supposed to use got stuck in the sand. Fortunately, we were able to get it out, but we won’t be able to use it due to the site conditions. After lots of fervent prayer ourselves and several phone calls we were able to find a piece of equipment that will work on our lot and it should be delivered in a couple of hours (it’s called a lull and is supposed to be all-terrain). However, we’ve lost almost an entire day or work and we still have to pay the laborers for all the standing around and head scratching that was done. Lucky for us, our head scratching is free at least. J

I must have lost my skills for handling stress when I left Allstate because this is wearing me out mentally and emotionally more than I expected. I know several of you have built houses before and can probably appreciate this stress. We covet your prayers right now. Please pray that we can keep clear lines of communication with all involved parties, pray for peace in our hearts that this will get done, and pray for the safety of everyone on site. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids