I Am Getting a Cold

I haven't had a cold since the day I found out I was pregnant in November. Just last week I was thinking how good I was doing not having a cold in over 6 months. I spoke too soon. It is still in the early stages so I am trying to stay hydrated and rest a little. The hydrated part isn't a problem, except I am having to go to the bathroom even more than I thought possible, and I didn't think that was possible! Resting is a little harder since we begin construction on the dome tomorrow and there will be a lot to do. I did take a nap today and that helped some, but I will definitely be going to bed early tonight. If anyone has any ideas for stopping a head cold (that might be something more with my sinuses since my eyes are also sore), let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids