Love Letter

I hope you'll indulge me for just a few moments as I try to explain how being pregnant has led me to love my husband even more. To see him spontaneously stop me as I walk into or out of a room and just hug me, rub my belly, and start talking to Baby Sabin makes my heart swell. I feel like it could just burst to begin to see how much Bruce already loves our child and takes the time to play with Baby Sabin. Play usually means rubbing or patting my belly while asking Baby Sabin silly questions. I know that when Baby Sabin is born, he or she will recognize Bruce's voice because Bruce spends so much time talking to him or her. Apart from feeling Baby Sabin move around inside of me, this increased love for my husband might just be my new favorite part of being pregnant!

I love you Bruce. I think you'll be a great father!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids