Custom Maternity Clothes

I have found a really neat site for DIY called ThreadBangers. There, I was inspired to take an oversized t-shirt (from my pre-pregnancy days) and convert it into something I could wear at 7 months pregant and not look like I was in a moo-moo. I'd much rather look pregnant than fat (trust me, I know looking fat... I was there once). Here is the result:


My Custom Maternity T-shirt!



I basically cut strips on the sides and double-tied them together. The bottom was trimmed (I'd leave a little more length next time, and I would make it more rounded), as well as the sleeves. I bunched them up and tied them off with a piece of t-shirt from the bottom. It isn't perfect but I learned some things that will make the next one even better!

By the way, I started having practice contractions on Monday. They lasted for about 5 hours and came very randomly, everywhere from 5 to 15 minutes apart. Some were small but others just about stopped me mid-sentence while I tried to figre out what this new sensation was. I have another appointment with the ObGyn tomorrow. I'll let you know if there is anything interesting to report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids