7 Mondays to go

I know it has been more than a few days since my last post, but I have a good reason. We have been very busy. You see, in just another 2 days, construction of the dome shells will begin! We were set for tomorrow, but today it got pushed back one more day until Wednesday. There were a lot of errands and last minute arrangements that we have had to work on over the last several days. Remember, you can always check for dome updates online.

As for Baby Sabin, he or she is still growing very well. I asked the doctor last week about how I was growing in shape and size and she was perfectly satisfied with my progress. I think I've mentioned how there are a couple of ladies who seem to not be able to get over the fact that I don't look like how they think I should. Well, my doctor said not to worry and then just the other day I read in
What to Expect When You're Expecting that there are many acceptable shapes during pregnancy and I have one of them. So no more problems there... we even worked out what I would say next time they mention it.

Oh, and I swore to Bruce that I would tell you all that he called me "tubby"!!! Can you believe it? The story is...He is supposed to be working out on a Total Gym. He talked me into letting him buy it (used) by telling me that he’d work out 3 times a week over the summer. If he didn't then I was given permission to nag him about it (I am a horrible nag, as in, I just can't do it well). Well, in the course of trying to nag him, he tried to make it about me. I laughed him off and reminded him I go to Curves 3-4 times a week, and that my weight gain was right on track at this point in my pregnancy. The truth is he is just trying to make himself feel better for not doing what he said he would and make it about me. This of course, is all in good fun... he doesn't really think I am "tubby," he just wanted to deflect the attention from himself.

And now back to Baby Sabin. Apart from heartburn that is happening more frequently, here is how Baby Sabin is progressing, according to
BabyCenter.com:
By now, your baby is just shy of 4 pounds and is nearly 17 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Baby Sabin is getting bigger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids