My Father's Day Gift to Bruce

For Father's Day, I sent Bruce on a 3-day motorcycle trip. Yep. That's right. I'm a good wife. :)

And then, while he was gone, I set up an office for him. A private space where he could work on his lesson plans and Bible studies with minimal interruption. Yep. That's right. I'm a great wife. :)

Before my head gets too big though, I will say it isn't anything fancy. We don't have a lot of room to work with here so he gets half of our guest room. But it is his. And he can keep his mess stuff behind a closed door.

So, while I was busy clearing out what had become a major storage space, this is what Bruce was up to.

Comments

  1. You are a great wife! The office looks good! What was his reaction when he got home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!! I think we were on the phone when you were starting some of this! YOU ARE A GREAT WIFE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erica & Rebecca.

    At first his reaction was disappointing, but that was because he had just been on a motorcycle for several hours and just wanted a shower. Now though, he is super appreciative of the space and is looking forward to using it more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids