Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Father's Day Gift to Bruce

For Father's Day, I sent Bruce on a 3-day motorcycle trip. Yep. That's right. I'm a good wife. :)

And then, while he was gone, I set up an office for him. A private space where he could work on his lesson plans and Bible studies with minimal interruption. Yep. That's right. I'm a great wife. :)

Before my head gets too big though, I will say it isn't anything fancy. We don't have a lot of room to work with here so he gets half of our guest room. But it is his. And he can keep his mess stuff behind a closed door.

So, while I was busy clearing out what had become a major storage space, this is what Bruce was up to.

3 comments:

  1. You are a great wife! The office looks good! What was his reaction when he got home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!! I think we were on the phone when you were starting some of this! YOU ARE A GREAT WIFE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erica & Rebecca.

    At first his reaction was disappointing, but that was because he had just been on a motorcycle for several hours and just wanted a shower. Now though, he is super appreciative of the space and is looking forward to using it more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.