Hubby Meme

I found this fun relationship meme at It Is Naptime. She didn't tag me or anything, but I thought I'd share the answers with the world. Because I KNOW the world cares. :) If you feel up to it, post your answers on your blog and leave a comment letting me know you did it too.

How long have you been together? We started dating in June 1997, so that means almost 11 years.

How long did you date? Date? What is that? Is there where the boy goes to the girl’s house and hangs out on the couch and eats the dinner that the girl’s mom cooks? We didn’t date. We courted.

How old is he? 30

Who said "I love you first"? I did. I was impatient to tell him. To his credit, he told me he already knew he loved me but just hadn’t found the chance to say it yet.

Who's taller? He is.

Who is smarter? We are both smarter in different areas. I’m smarter about people and he is smarter about book stuff.

Who does the laundry?
We both do. He does the stuff with the machines and I fold it.

Who does the dishes? We both do. Depends on how busy we are.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
We both sleep on the right side. He’s on the right side for him and I’m on the right side for me.

Who pays the bills? We both work so both of us. Though I do the bookkeeping.

Who mows the lawn? Mark the lawn guy.

Who cooks dinner? We both do. Depends on how busy we are.

Who is more stubborn? Me.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. That’s a good story, maybe he can tell it someday. He is the better story teller.

Who asked who out? He asked me out, well, not out, because we never really went out. If we ever went anywhere, it was to the mall, and I drove because that was better than riding his motorcycle every where. Actually, he did ask me on our first date. We went to Disney World.

Who proposed? He proposed.

Who is more sensitive? Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids