Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Passionate Housewives

While I am not married to my house, there is a book coming out soon that I am very interested on reading. It it called Passionate Housewives. I've really been working on being a better wife recently and this book is definitely in my que to read at the moment. Of course, it won't be published for another couple of weeks, but I can wait. :-)

Crystal at Biblical Womanhood has a great post about the book on her blog and is also giving away 10 copies of this book this week. Go on over and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. By the way, Homeschooling Today® magazine is giving the book away with a one year subscription or renewal to the magazine by December 24.

    For more details: http://www.homeschooltoday.com/images/email/housewives.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.