Charlotte's Picture Picks

We had lunch this weekend with Grandpa Sabin. Camera fun was had by all. Charlotte told me about several pictures taken this weekend that she wanted to share with our faithful readers. So, I let her pick out the pictures and took the trouble to translate her cute baby noises for you so you could know what she thinks about each of them.

Enjoy!


Oh my gosh! I don't know what mommy was thinking when she took this photo, but I have a good sense of humor and thought the look on my face was funny enough to share.

So this is my other grandpa? I was wondering when my mom and dad would get around to letting me see him again. They took us all to this place called "Chili's" that they seemed to really enjoy. I wasn't too crazy about the french fry that Grandpa tried to give me though. Daddy had to explain that babies like me aren't too crazy about salt yet.

Mommy really thought this outfit was cute. Personally, I think the green and purple compliment my skin tones rather well. We debated which picture to share and couldn't agree so she told me she'd put both up. What do you think? Which one do you prefer?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids