Nat'l Breast Cancer Awareness Month

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month and I am sure many of you have already noticed the plethora of pink products purveyors of all things are now selling. I have jumped on the bandwagon myself and received a gift of a pink ribbon Tervis Tumbler today. I love it and the ribbon makes it even more special!

I also wouldn't mind having a new pink camera. Of course, the one I received from Bruce for Christmas last year is great... but this one is pink. :-)

I've been thinking about breasts a lot lately... their new purpose in my life, how to support them better, whether to hide them while nursing, and how best to use them to feed Charlotte... they have become a much bigger part of my day than ever before (pun intended).

I'm adding this button to the right side of my blog to permanently remind us all to "click daily."

The Breast Cancer Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids