My Mom's Scrapbook - Part 3

Today  I have two more pages from the awesome scrapbook my mom made for me more than 11 years ago. And I am going to share with you some pictures of my family after my mom remarried. 
On the first page of the "We Are Family" spread, we have a picture from our family vacation to the Keys. It was the first time I had ever been there and we went camping at a beach side campsite. I remember it being really cool that we camped at the beach and had a hammock to hang out in. Our trip was over the Christmas break, which is why there is a Christmas tree inside the Margaritaville where we ate. 
There is also a picture of our cute puppy, Alex. He was a gift to my brother and I when I was in the 7th grade, but he was really my Dad's dog.

The bottom photo below is of my mom's marriage to my step-dad. But you'll never hear me call him that. He is just Dad. I am sure my mom is hoping you won't click and enlarge this photo though, she wouldn't want you to see her Bride of Frankenstein haircut!

There will be more scrapbook goodness next week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids