My Mom's Scrapbook - Part 6

 I hope you are enjoying this trip down my memory lane... it has been fun for me to consider some of the stories each of these pages represent. I am also hoping that, by sharing some more stories, Charlotte will know more about her Momma as a young'un.

I loved my dance classes as a little girl. In fact, the top right picture is one of my favorite ones from my childhood. It isn't clear to me why since clearly there were issues in the matchy-matchy department. Maybe though, I like it because I look so skinny??? :)


After the first couple of years of dance class, I took a break while my life was reorganized with a new dad and new places to live. Finally, in 6th grade, I got to take two more dance classes at Just for Kicks, in Deltona, FL. Please, please, don't laugh when you see the lovely makeup and coke-bottle glasses... I didn't have much of a choice.

The dance goodness continues next week with photos and stories from my high school years as a member of  "Reflections!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids