Guest Review - Nativity Set

I can't believe I left you, my lovely blog readers, for almost an entire week! I am so sorry... I had posts written, but forgot to take them out of draft. So I guess I'll be busy this week rescheduling several posts so you don't get overwhelmed.

For now, enjoy another guest review from my friend Tess, of The Oldschoolhouse Homeschool Crew. This time it is for a nativity set. I love to have one in every room of the house this time of year as a constant reminder of what we are celebrating.

********************************************
Hi again!!!! Tess here with another review from the Homeschool Crew. I was sent a nativity set from the company One2Believe. This company has a real desire to help parents protect their children’s hearts and minds and provide wonderful toys that teach important Bible stories and truths. The company supports several ministries and each member of their team can be read about on their site. You can truly feel that they have your children’s best interest at hand.

The nativity set I received to review is part of their “Tales of Glory” line of toys. It is constructed out of a durable PVC material. This is a nativity set that kids can actually play with. Some other reviewers mention that the star on the stable and the top of the tree snapped on and off. I didn’t experience that, but that may be something to keep in mind if you have children that like to put things in their mouths. It does say on the box that this is a 3+ toy. I did notice on mine (rather my 8 year old daughter did) that the manger had some very sharp edges to it.

All in all, I think this is a nice toy that introduces little ones to the story of Christmas. There are 17 pieces and even includes a storybook. The set sells for $24.99 There are other sets as well. On the products that you purchase, you can collect points that can be redeemed for free products. On the box of the nativity is 3 points. You only need 10 points to begin redeeming.

This would make a nice gift for the Christmas season. I can see how a church Sunday School class could benefit from it. I can see how my home school room could use it. I know that my 8 year old loved it. You can find this nativity at One 2 Believe's website or read other reviews at The Oldschoolhouse Homeschool Crew blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids