Blogging Around the World

Recently, I checked the Google Analytics report that tells me where people who view my blog come from. I was really surprised to see so many countries highlighted. It might be hard to see on the map below, but in the last month, I've had visitors from the US, Canada, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Australia, Latvia, India, Spain, Serbia & Montenegro (hi Ionel) , the Cayman Islands (hi John), Croatia, Romania, Switzerland, Iceland, Kenya, Sweden, South Africa, Indonesia, the Philippines, Ireland, the United Arab Emirates, Iran (!!!!) and 22 other countries.

I think that is pretty cool. If you are visiting and live somewhere other than the US, please leave a comment and introduce yourself!

Comments

  1. Obviously this would have worked better if I was a more attentive reader. Now back to my hole for another month.

    Cayman John

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids