First Virus Times Three!

Yep! That's right. Sweet, little, darling Charlotte gave her Mommy and Daddy the gift that keeps on giving - her virus. I woke up Saturday morning with awful, horrible stomach cramps and by the end of the day her daddy had them too. I spent most of the day laying down and sleeping. Daddy was a super-trooper and took care of Charlotte all day. I didn't change a single diaper Saturday. I was so dizzy I was scared to pick her up to do anything with her. Fortunately, around 9 pm, relief came for both of us, but not in any way that you would want me to describe to you (think cookies).


Now though, on Sunday evening, we are all feeling better though we don't have any appetite. I think I ate less than 1,000 calories today. Not good for keeping up my milk production, but I think one day like this won't be the end of the world. I'll be keeping a close eye on that this week.


In more fun news... I was telling my mom tonight about Charlotte being all grabby lately. This is a new thing to her and she grabs everything. She grabs Mrs. Wooten's pinky when taking a bottle at day care. She grabs my shirts while nursing. She will be content to hold onto to a finger if she is fussy. She grabs Daddy's chest hair when he holds her up right (I'm told that is painful). She will even keep a grasp on a rattle for quite a long time. She is starting to realize that she can make things happen, as in, make the rattle make noise. Here is a short video of her grabbing something else... we've got to get this worked out of her system before she gets much older. :-)


I also have a cute picture of Charlotte with her Grumpy taken a week or so ago that I forgot to post. Here you go Grumpy! (You should be able to click on it for a larger resolution one you can save.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids