Blogger Coffee - Part 2

Did you use a silly pen name and live to regret it? What would you do differently, if you were starting your blog all over again?

I can proudly say I had no silly names for my first blog. What I did have was a really boring name - Jenn's Journal. I just couldn't think of anything more unique that that. In my defense, most of the blood was rushing to my belly for little Baby Sabin so that didn't leave many resources for my brain! As a matter of fact, I'm still using that excuse... my friend Angela calls it ''Baby Brain" and says I can use it as an excuse as long as I am a mother.

Honestly, I don't think I would do anything differently in my start to blogging. I'm happy with the way my blog has turned out and the ways it continues to grow and change with me.

I have been considering privacy issues recently in regards to my photos and names though. That is one reason I added my Creative Commons license at the bottom of my blog. But, since my blog is read widely by friends and family, and relatively few strangers I don't think it will be a major concern of mine. And... if you are a stranger to me, leave a comment so we can become friends!

I am glad I changed my blog name recently though. I was actually inspired in part by Like Merchant Ships, the blog hosting this lovely coffee. I loved how she had taken a scripture and turned it into her blog name. I looked around and considered other passages from Proverbs before I finally settled on Family Musings.

Comments

  1. That is so funny, because one of my regrets is that I chose such an obscure title. I could have made my title more specific and then used the scripture in the explanation below. Oh, well!

    Thanks for participating and look forward to reading more of your "family musings."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids