She's 4 Weeks Old!

Happy 4th Week Birthday Charlotte!

Today, our Charlotte Moon turned 4 weeks old. A good friend advised me to find a toy that we thought she would keep for a long time and take Charlotte's picture on it at regular intervals to track her growth. So, I took this adorable stuffed dog blanket she received as a gift from another cute little baby (thanks Eni!) and took some pictures. Here are my two favorite.


Isn't our daughter beautiful?


I decided to turn our photo shoot into an opportunity for some tummy time. We've been doing this a couple of times a day for the last 2 weeks and tonight was the first time she really held her head up for more than a quick second. I couldn't get a good picture of it because I was so excited for her. I thought this one though was really cute, even if her chin is resting on the dog's head just a little bit.I think the difference was that tummy time had been on the bed but tonight she was on the floor, which is harder and probably made it easier for her. I guess this is the sort of thing only a mother can get excited about. :-)

Comments

  1. Or a proud grandfather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't forget about me, the grandmother! I just get so excited seeing her and love watching her change :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a complaint... how come the second picture doesn't get bigger!?

    My eyes aren't that great, I want to see her cute face good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 4 weeks she looks very alert ;o]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids