What a Miracle

Oh my, what a miracle this child is! It reminds me of what a miracle all life is and what a gift from God we have been given. You can look back through my archives and learn about the stages of a child's development in the womb. Of course, none of them do the miracle justice, but God's word does.
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I
am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes
saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your
thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Psalm 139.13-17

I still do not understand how some people can believe that abortion is a "choice." If it is a choice, then it is a choice to kill another human being.

"If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely [or she has a miscarriage] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise."
Exodus 21.22-23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids