Cool Mum Car

Today's guest post reminds me of my own need to switch cars when we were expecting our first child.

******************************
As a soon-to-be first time mum, I put off the task of shopping for a new car for as long as I could! The thought of trading in my stylish little convertible for a more practical family car was not appealing to me! Now the summer is coming to an end and the baby bump is a constant reminder that my two-seater convertible just won't do anymore, I need to set about the serious business of family car shopping!

Living on the outskirts of London, I've always found that small cars are best. I love the convenience of being able to park them in tight city spaces and can't face the idea of manouevering a large people carrier into an average London parking space. After shopping for baby bits and bobs in Selfridges the other day I came across a small Fiat dealer in central London. I didn't actually realise there were any Fiat dealers in the city but decided to bite the bullet and start car shopping. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Along with family practicality, my two key requirements were style and small. I found the Fiat 500 and really loved it! As a small car, I didn't think it would be big enough but actually there was enough room for a child seat inside and a buggy in the boot. It comes in loads of cool colours and is even available as a limited edition Gucci model - definitely a cool mum car! The best thing though is that I don't have to give up driving a convertible. The Fiat 500C has a retractable roof so me and baby will be able to enjoy the summer breezes too! Morale of the story: there is such a thing as a cool mum car, thank goodness!

What is your favorite cool mum car?

Disclaimer: This post was made possible by fiverr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids