Father's Day Interview with Charlotte

In honor of this special day for Dad's every where, I decided to repeat my interview with Charlotte, but instead ask her to answer these same questions about her Daddy.

  1. What is something Daddy always says to you? - "Good job!"
  2. What makes Daddy happy? - "When I do a good job."
  3. What makes Daddy sad? - "When I do a bad job."
  4. How does Daddy make you laugh? - "His jokes. Like the bunny rabbit one."
  5. What was Daddy like as a child? - "I'm thinking. He liked to go to the potty."
  6. How old is Daddy? - "I don't know, 98?"
  7. How tall is Daddy? - 99 inches.
  8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? - "Bake food." (I think she means eat foot.)
  9. What does Daddy do when you're not around? - "He just does what he wants."
  10. What is Daddy really good at? - "He's really good at giving kisses and hugs."
  11. What is Daddy not very good at? - "Putting on head bands."
  12. What does Daddy do for his job? - "Go to work."
  13. What is Daddy's favorite food? - "His favorite food is cauliflower." (?)
  14. What makes you proud of Daddy? - "When he is telling me jokes."
  15. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? - "Leap" (She was just watching a Leap Frog movie)
  16. What do you and Daddy do together? - "Play games."
  17. How are you and Daddy the same? - "We both wear seat belts."
  18. How are you and Daddy different? - "I was born with magic powers but Daddy wasn't."
  19. How do you know Daddy loves you? - "I heard him say that. He told it to me."
  20. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? - "To work"
Here is a picture of Bruce and Charlotte during our first attempt at a family camping trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids