Review: Dishwasher & Laundry Safe Labels

Mary loves her sippy cups. She also happens to love other kids sippy cups too! I'm always trying to watch her at play dates to make sure she isn't drinking after other kids and spreading her cute little germs all around.

Enter Applied Labels - dishwasher safe labels that last and last and last.


I stuck our labels on every sippy cup in our house a few weeks ago and they haven't gone any where even though each cup has been washed almost daily. We go through a lot of cups in our house every day.

I designed our labels to be super simple so both girls, mommy, and daddy could use them. I just put our last name and a star picture on them. This helps the nursery workers at church and MOPS too. No more markers rubbing off or masking tape being peeled off when the edges start to curl.

We used to have some stretchy, bumpy name labels, but they were very specific to each child. Also, they were too thick to let us stack the cups unless we took them off before putting the cups away. That was annoying so those labels didn't really get used once we switched to stacking sippy cups.

A neat feature of the Applied Labels is that they can also be used in clothing or shoes, which is great if your kids go to day care or summer camp. To label clothing, sandwich an Applied Label™ with one of our blank backers. For shoes, stick on a Shoe Shield™ that will keep labels in place all year long.

All Applied Labels are lead, DEHP and BPA-free made with permanent adhesive and ink. Based on our experience they certainly are permanent!

If you are interested in learning more about Applied Labels, you can check out their website, Twitter page, or Facebook page.

FTC Disclosure: I received 1 set of Applied Labels to facilitate my review. No other consideration was given and all thoughts and comments are my own.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids