Portraits of Love

Valentine's weekend I took the girls to Hollis Gardens for a mini photo session with local photographer Emily Magdics. She sent me a cd with all of the images she shot and after going through nearly 150 photos (for just a 15-minute session!), these are my favorites. Not all have been photoshopped, but I think you can see she did a great job. Which ones do you like best? I am thinking it is time to redo my blog design and was thinking of using some of these in my new header.








Comments

  1. I love the pics!!! My favorites are #2, 4, and 6! She did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very good. My favorites are 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the first one and the one of the girls where Charlotte is looking away. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids