Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Portraits of Love

Valentine's weekend I took the girls to Hollis Gardens for a mini photo session with local photographer Emily Magdics. She sent me a cd with all of the images she shot and after going through nearly 150 photos (for just a 15-minute session!), these are my favorites. Not all have been photoshopped, but I think you can see she did a great job. Which ones do you like best? I am thinking it is time to redo my blog design and was thinking of using some of these in my new header.








3 comments:

  1. I love the pics!!! My favorites are #2, 4, and 6! She did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very good. My favorites are 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the first one and the one of the girls where Charlotte is looking away. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.