A New Babywearing Wrap

A couple of weeks ago I swapped my mei tai wrap for a maya wrap. To practice wearing my new maya wrap, I asked Charlotte to help. She snuggled right in and seemed really happy to be worn again. It has been a long time since I last wore Charlotte.

Once she was done being worn though, Charlotte wanted to try it out. I didn't go for anything fancy since I had 5 yards of fabric to deal with on her 25 pound body...



I swear I didn't ask her to pose for this picture... it is just a natural outpouring of her love for "Baby Doll."


Comments

  1. What's your favorite "baby wearer"? I used a "backpack" with Matthew and really liked it, but he outgrew it at 4 months old (he was big). Just curious...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids