When Life Happens, Blogging Doesn't

It's true... when the details of daily life increase, the journaling and recording of that life decreases. Summer is racing past me with out me having taken the time to note as much of the fun things we've done as a family as I would have liked. I know we are making great memories each week and at least want to mark a few moments of this jam-packed summer!

There have been impromptu field trips to new candy shops in town...



Hospital visits to see my mom (who is staying with my brother now and working on the recovery process)...

Fun sparkler parties with sweet friends...


Playing in the pool with cousins...



One on one time for Mommy with each of the girls...

Mary and Mommy at Explorations V Children's Museum together...

Charlotte and Mommy watching fireworks in a parking lot on our way home...

Late nights trying to find out who hit the gate in my neighborhood (a fun treat reserved for the HOA president, moi!)

Welcoming Daddy home from Nicaragua...





Now, you know what we've been up to. What's keeping you busy this summer?

Comments

  1. Keeping my busy? Besides these 2 little crazies, spending Tuesday nights with some of the coolest gals I know having a great time! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids