Review: Printable Christmas Games Megapack


As I was filling out the daily activities for our family Advent Calendar, I really had to stretch to come up with 24 unique ideas. While searching for ideas online, I came across a review opportunity for a printable Christmas games megapack. And I'm glad I did. There are over 70 Christmas themed activities available to download.

I didn't download all 70 games because I was specifically looking for things I could do with my preschooler but the ones I did download are fun, easy to play, and I'll still have the PDFs if we want to repeat any of these activities next year. Just to make the review more valuable to those with older kids or no kids, I looked at a few of the other activities available and the teacher in me was surprised to see that they seemed to do a good job of combining fun movies like Frosty the Snowman with comprehension questions in the guise of a trivia game. And there are activities for teenagers and adults too.

Our favorite activities were the paper dress up dolls, spot the difference game, Christmas seek and find, funny Christmas jokes, and the Christmas mad lib (which they call poem games).

My only two complaints - that I couldn't download the entire pack of games at once. Looking at 70 files one at a time was pretty silly when most people have high speed internet at home. I think they should present both options. And the other complaint - I didn't care for the Teen Spin the Bottle Game. But maybe I'm just a prude and don't think teens should be kissing one another.

FTC Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids