Review: (in)spired Deals Gift Idea

I love a hand written card. Who doesn't? If you were to browse the blogosphere, you'd find lots of posts eschewing the lost art of a hand written letter. We all know other people like getting mail because we like getting mail.

It's like I tell Charlotte, my 4 year old, "You have to send mail to get mail."

But sending mail isn't always penciled into our schedule. Unless it bills. We know to send those every month. And I have a sneaking suspicion that the machine which opens our mail won't appreciate any hand written notes on our payment slips. Besides, what would I say, "Wish this was cheaper!"?

I find it is easier to send mail if I keep beautiful cards and stationary at hand. In fact, I keep a basket on top of a bookshelf filled with a variety of card and paper styles. I have something that matches just about every personality surrounding me.

Recently, (in)spired Deals sent me a card set to review and I am in love. It is called God's Heart Card Pack. It includes 12 cards (2 each of 6 designs). Each card is filled with encouragement. These cards are inspired by Holly Gerth's book, God's Heart for You: Embracing YourTrue Worth as a Woman. There are actually many products in Holly's God's Heart collection including artwork, a companion journal, and other gift items.


I particularly like that there are different styles of cards in this pack. Some are more modern, while others are pretty classy or just simply stated truths of encouragement.

Looking through the cards, I was prompted to finish this sentence: "In God's heart I am..."

In God's heart I am fearfully and wonderfully made, a delight, a precious treasure, an honored daughter, his hands and feet, and so much more.

How would you finish the sentence, "In God's heart I am..."


FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post and received a pack of cards to facilitate my review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids