I recently started juicing but find that some days or mornings I just don't have time to get it all done. In those instances, my girls either drink milk or pre-made fruit juice. I was recently sent a sample of V8 V-Fusion Concord Grape Raspberry 8 ounce cans (along with a lunch kit) and was surprised to find that all of us enjoyed the taste. I packed it in Bruce's lunch and split one between the girls and each of them asked for it again and again.
I'd like to let you all in on the juicy goodness and here is what you can win:
- A green lunch tote (which I really like, but let Bruce use)
- Reusable Velcro bag, the perfect item for keeping and snacks fresh
- Branded cards for moms to include notes for their children (or husband) to read at lunch
- Branded grocery list notepads
- A coupon for one free V8 V-Fusion, V8 V-Fusion Light or V8 V-Fusion + Tea beverage (46 ounce or 8 ounce 6 pack)
- A pack of NEW Goldfish sandwich bread from Pepperidge Farm, the perfect item to turn a boring sandwich into an exciting lunch item
- Plus, $25 Wal-Mart gift card!
(By the way, I'm trying a new method for giveaway entries. Feel free to let me know what you think. I hope it makes it easier for lots of people to enter!)
FTC Disclosure: I received these items to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own.