Unique and unusual party favors are one way to make your child's party memorable. I had the opportunity to share several unique ideas at Charlotte's party. One of them was a cupcake soap that we shared as a party favor. Sudz N Bubbles makes and pre-packages these to match any party color scheme.
These soaps are a nice way to avoid cheap dollar store toys that will break before the party is over. And they can also prevent sugar overload from giving a favor bag full of candy. Finally, these glycerine soap products will last longer, letting the recipient remember the good time for weeks to come.
Not only can these Sudz N Bubble soap cakes be personalized by color, Cindy, the mom-preneur who founded the company, can make a custom label to go on the bottom of the cupcake package. Cindy says "Sudz N Bubbles was born out of a need for a specialized soap for my youngest son and has become a real labor of love for me. Over the years we have taken a simple white bar of soap and turned it into fun products such as pies, cupcakes, and even Sudz pops. My vision is to see this company grow from a cottage industry to a house hold name within the next few years."
We received 10 cupcakes as party favors and another 5 with red and purple packaging to give away. How to Enter: There are five ways to enter and you can do any of them you like, for up to five entries:
1. Visit Sudz N Bubbles and leave a comment telling me which soap you might like to order,
2. 'Like' Sudz N Bubbles on Facebook and then leave a 2nd comment telling me you did so,
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe by email, and leave a 3rd comment telling me you did so, or already are subscribed,
4. Link to my giveaway on your own blog, leaving another comment with the permalink to you post, or
5. Follow Family Musings and Sudz N Bubbles on Twitter, then tweet this giveaway and leave a 5th comment with the permalink.
That's it. 5 ways to win and 1 lucky winner. This giveaway will end Saturday, September 11tht at midnight. Read all contest rules here.
FTC Disclosure: I received 10 cupcake soaps to facilitate my review.
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Shared by Jennifer at 9/02/2010 01:09:00 PM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine