Do you have those moments in life that just scream for chocolate cake? Those special events that need a special treat to go with them?
I recently was introduced to an online company, The Chocolate Cake Club, that can help you create those moments, to be inspired, and to have more fun even if your family is busy. They call these "Chocolate Cake Moments." Their tag line is - "Products That Make Life Easier For Busy Parents." What parent couldn't appreciate that.
And while they offer all sorts of organizational tools and things for daily life, I want to share with you something they sell that makes life easier when you are planning a party. They are called Birthday Party Entertainment Kits.
Birthday Party Entertainment Kits come with an activity that doubles as the party favor, goody bags for filling, themed invitations, themed thank you cards, a game, a party and entertainment guide, as well as one or two more things to round out the theme.
Themed kits include a Pirate Party, a Garden Party, a Fun In The Kitchen Party, as well as a Slumber Party. What makes these kits unique is that they provide the activities for the party planner so he or she doesn't have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to keep 8 kids busy and happy. You still might need to grab some themed plates and napkins to match your theme, but will all the pretty stuff included, you could stick to solid dinner ware to cut down on expenses.
These Kids' Birthday Party Entertainment Kits include items from the Melissa & Doug line, so you know you are dealing with a quality product.
If you'd like a chance to sample the Garden Party Birthday Entertainment Kit, then today is your lucky day! Sue, the president of the Chocolate Cake Club is offering one of the activity kits, a goodie bag and the birthday planning guide from the Garden Party Birthday Entertainment Kit.
How to Enter: There are five ways to enter and you can do any of them you like, for up to five entries:
1. Visit Chocolate Cake Club and leave a comment telling me which item you might like to order,
2. 'Like' Chocolate Cake Club on Facebook and then leave a 2nd comment telling me you did so,
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe by email, and leave a 3rd comment telling me you did so, or already are subscribed,
4. Link to my giveaway on your own blog, leaving another comment with the permalink to you post, or
5. Follow Family Musings and Chocolate Cake Club on Twitter, then tweet this giveaway and leave a 5th comment with the permalink.
That's it. 5 ways to win and 1 lucky winner. This giveaway will end Saturday, September 11th at midnight. Read all contest rules here.
FTC Disclosure: I received the same item I am giving away in order to facilitate my review.
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Shared by Jennifer at 9/02/2010 01:29:00 PM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine