Kid parties are often known for concluding with a big mess for the hostess to clean up. There are cake crumbs in the carpet. Little bits of paper being chewed up by the dog (or the baby if you live at my house). And inevitably, some kid decides to make a big pink stain with his juice cup right in the middle of the living room. Right?
I've let Charlotte use these straws when she has a drink in the car because the number one no-no for us is pulling the straw out. It works especially well with those little chug milks too that you get in the drive thru. For those extremely rare days when nothing else is available. (Was I convincing enough?)
Enough of my fast food habit... back to the straws. These work. Period. And they are dishwasher safe, BPA free, and reusable. Unless you leave them in the half-drank milk chug in the car for days. Then you should throw them away. I am just guessing on this on though. Because we don't eat food from a drive thru. Ever. (Am I protesting too much?)
This product was so neat and original to me, that I asked if I could give one away to one of you. The 12-pack means you will have enough for the typical kids party. And if you have more than 12 kids coming over for a party... I hope you hired a nanny.
The Strawlution comes in 4 colors - blue, yellow, green, or pink and cost $4.99/12-pack. If you are a subscriber, you can more read about Strawlution in the September issue of Parenting Magazine.
How to Enter: There are five ways to enter and you can do any of them you like, for up to five entries:
1. Leave a comment telling me which drink or food your kid would use a Strawlution with,
2. 'Like' Strawlution on Facebook and then leave a 2nd comment telling me you did so,
3. Subscribe to my RSS feed or subscribe by email, and leave a 3rd comment telling me you did so, or already are subscribed,
4. Link to my giveaway on your own blog, leaving another comment with the permalink to you post, or
5. Follow Family Musings and Strawlution on Twitter, then tweet this giveaway and leave a 5th comment with the permalink.
That's it. 5 ways to win and 1 lucky winner. This giveaway will end Saturday, September 11tht at midnight. Read all contest rules here.
FTC Disclosure: I received 1 pack of Strawlutions to facilitate my review.
Thursday, September 02, 2010
Shared by Jennifer at 9/02/2010 12:43:00 PM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine