Catching Up Part 3 - World of Reading Festival

I wasn't at this event. My mom and husband took Charlotte to the annual Junior League World of Reading Festival. So all you get is pictures. Bruce can chime in later with stories if he wants to. (Oh, I was in Miami that day for a funeral. Maybe I'll share more about that later, when my brain is done looking at pictures.)

Boogying on stage


Giving G-ma lots and lots of love!



Climbing to the top of the slide. Apparently the lady operating this game didn't think Charlotte could do it.
She proved her wrong. And didn't get any help. You go girl!
Running through the obstacle course with the bigger kids...


And how could it not have been a good day if it ended with eating ice cream in a swing?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids