Coming Out of Retirement

After the birth of my son nearly three years ago I had to rearrange my priorities and writing for this little corner of the internet was set aside. I joked for a while that I was a semi-retired blogger but the truth is I've been nearly silent for three years. 

However, I still have a voice and plenty of things to say. 

This week I am attending the moms meet Summit in San Diego, California and will be looking for inspiration and connections to move the blog forward once again. 

I look forward to sharing my life again with all of you and making the many new friends that come with being part of the blogging community.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're back. I look forward to hearing about your children, crafting and the Summit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Be sure to leave an email address in your profile or in your comment if you'd like a reply.

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids