It's okay to not know...

As I watch my children grow up, I want them to learn to love. I don't want to squash their questioning and wondering about the world around them. Admittedly, after the 4,537,136th question of the day, I wish Charlotte would give it a rest, but I am still glad that she continues to ask questions.

Sometimes though, when it comes to trying to do new things, like learn sight words or some other new skill, she seems to get frustrated easily. I try to encourage her to try, even though it might be hard. this works in varying degrees depending on the circumstances.

Related to this, I saw a great pin today and wanted to print it as a reminder in our home. But, unfortunately, the link trail didn't lead me to one that was printable, so, I made my own. And since I know lots of home schooling moms and teachers, I thought you might want to print this for class rooms, either at home or at school.



You can click on the image to download a 8.5x11 PDF version from Google Docs.

Leave a comment if you found this useful. I'd love to hear stories of how you encourage your own children to try something new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids