Since the weather was cooler there than in "no-Fall Florida," I was able to let Mary try on one of her newest outfits - a mini mioche Fresh Dress with Snug Pant leggings. It was perfect for an afternoon at the pumpkin patch when it's too cold to stand in the shade and just perfect when you step out into the light.
It was one of those days when you can't help but smile as you feel the sunlight warm your skin while at the same time the breeze tickles your cheeks to remind you that it is actually cool outside.
And just like that simple pleasure, the premise for mini mioche is simple:
- Amazing basics and fashion styles
- The absolute softest organic cotton
- Great fitting products
- Interesting and difficult to find colors, including black and other neutrals (nothing super cutesy and no pastels)
What I specifically liked about the clothing we received was how soft it was and how true to size it was. Mary looked adorable in it, even if she did tire of me chasing her around the pumpkin patch with my camera. I also especially liked the neutral colors because sometimes I want people to notice my girl and not her clothes.
A few facts about mini mioche:
- Each piece is designed and made in Toronto, Canada
- mini mioche designs baby and toddler clothing made from 100% organic cotton
- mini mioche believes in being environmentally responsible
- mioche (pronounced “Mee-osh”) means “little one” in French
- mini mioche is currently sold in baby/children’s boutiques in Canada and the US and also online
Because I've been selected as a mini mioche mom, I get to share two exciting things with you. First, you can all save with this exclusive discount code for a 20% discount on online orders! Just enter ”MCFALL” when you check out to receive 20% off your order. This discount is in effect now through to November 30.
I also get to giveaway one item of mini mioche clothing! Simply visit the minimioche.com website, take a look at the Fall collection, select your favorite piece of mini mioche clothing, and leave a comment below about what piece you chose and the reasons why. You have until November 30 to enter! Best wishes!
Disclosure - I am participating in a mini mioche ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf mini mioche. I received an outfit as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.