2013 Father's Day Interview with Charlotte & Mary

The righteous who walks in his integrity—
blessed are his children after him! Proverbs 20:7

In honor of this special day for Dad's everywhere, I repeated my Father's Day Interview with Charlotte & Mary.
  1. What is something Daddy always says to you? - "I love you."
  2. What makes Daddy happy? - "Giving him hugs and kisses"
  3. What makes Daddy sad? - "When I disobey him"
  4. How does Daddy make you laugh? - "By telling me really funny jokes"
  5. What was Daddy like as a child? - "I don't know because I never saw a picture of him."
  6. How old is Daddy? - "How old are you Mommy?" "I'm 35." "Then's Daddy's 35."
  7. How tall is Daddy? - "Really, really, really, really tall. But not as tall as a giant."
  8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? - "Play with me and work."
  9. What does Daddy do when you're not around? - "Go to work. Work at home."
  10. What is Daddy really good at? - "Cooking eggs."
  11. What is Daddy not very good at? - "Making me sad."
  12. What does Daddy do for his job? - "Go to work and be a teacher."
  13. What is Daddy's favorite food? - "Nerds.."
  14. What makes you proud of Daddy? - "That he makes lots and lots and lots of money."
  15. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? - "Any boy in any show. A Duck Dynasty person because he loves Duck Dynasty."
  16. What do you and Daddy do together? - "Ride my new bike."
  17. How are you and Daddy the same? - "We are both in the same family. We both like TV. We both like cooking."
  18. How are you and Daddy different? - "He's a boy and I'm a girl. He knows more than me and I know less than him."
  19. How do you know Daddy loves you? - "Because he tells me and he shows it by making me breakfast."
  20. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? - "That's a hard one. Out with his family."
Charlotte would also like the world to know that he is the best daddy in the whole entire world!

This is how Mary answered the questions.

  1. What is something Daddy always says to you? - "Don't go somewhere all by yourself."
  2. What makes Daddy happy? - "Staying home with his family."
  3. What makes Daddy sad? - "Sad things like hurting somebody"
  4. How does Daddy make you laugh? - "By tickling me and doing this" (she dragged her finger down my arm)
  5. What was Daddy like as a child? - "He was like Hudson and me and Charlotte"
  6. How old is Daddy? - "I don't know actually."
  7. How tall is Daddy? - "65 units"
  8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to do? - "Play on the iPad or do something else that I don't know."
  9. What does Daddy do when you're not around? - "Do things. Eat. Play."
  10. What is Daddy really good at? - "Whistling. I don't know how to whistle."
  11. What is Daddy not very good at? - "Running."
  12. What does Daddy do for his job? - "Work at school and do some things and he might go on the playground."
  13. What is Daddy's favorite food? - "Cereal and milk and pasta and everything else that you cook."
  14. What makes you proud of Daddy? - "Eating."
  15. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be? - "Handy Manny because I want him to be." (Me too Mary!)
  16. What do you and Daddy do together? - "Nothing."
  17. How are you and Daddy the same? - "I don't know."
  18. How are you and Daddy different? - "I don't know."
  19. How do you know Daddy loves you? - "I don't know."
  20. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? - "I don't know."
Mary would also like the world to know that she doesn't know anything. And you can see that she clearly lost interest in this around question 16. 

Fortunately for Bruce, we haven't lost interest in him!

And if you think Mary was uncooperative, all Hudson wanted to do was pound on the keyboard!

 Happy Father's Day Bruce!

You can read the 2012 Father's Day Interview too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Win Free Cereal

Note to Self

Yoplait Kids