Note to Self
This giveaway is closed. Winners will be announced later this weekend. Warning: Since I typically have a family-friendly blog, I want to let my readers know that this post is not safe for little eyes. Have you ever sat down with a new friend and found you stayed up way too late talking about every subject under the sun? Discussing religion, careers, and yes, even sex, even though you've only known each other for a very short period of time? That is what it was like for me to read Note to Self - On Keeping a Journal and Other Dangerous Pursuits , by Samara O'Shea. Once I started it, I felt like Samara and I were just hanging out on my couch, sipping decaf lattes and having a conversation. (Okay, Samara might be sipping something harder, but I'm still nursing.) It was that easy to read. The basic premise of her newest book is teaching people how to write in a journal, by sharing her own journal entries. Personally, she wrote for therapy, sharing "A journal is an effecti...

Love this family picture!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to all of you!
Love
Erica
Aww, thats so nice. I think I may resolve to take more posed pictures this year, if they'll look that good.
ReplyDeleteJennifer, thank you for the comments and the link - I had actually heard of the 50 prints for 50 pennies promotion and wanted to use it! Missed you today at the meeting - saw a lot of new faces! But then again, it was only my 2nd time coming. :) Hope things are going well for you and your family!
ReplyDelete